Splash Attack Splash Attack

Magikarp evolves into... Gyarados!

I used to play Pokémon a LONG time when I still had time for it... good times. This thing is hilarous. Keep up the good work.
Though, shouldn't they be out of PP by now, half an hour after the start of the "battle"?

Lims flash collection Lims flash collection

Pretty good, actually.

Well, take my *^)# Flash and multiply it by appelsauce, but that wouldn't ever reach this quality. Nice music, too.

The Holy Sabbath The Holy Sabbath

Feh.

I didn't laugh about it 'cos I'm Christian... but it's nicely animated anyway.

Oh, and Retox:
"And if the Christians don't kill than what the hell were the crusades you thumb sucking christian. The man in the sky has a plan for you, so all bad and good that happens don't worry, it's all part of his fucked up plan."
If He has a plan for you it's up to you to decide whether you follow it or not... and I'm sure He doesn't agree with both the crusades and Bush invading Iraq... those are wrong interpretations of the 'right' source. (you DID see this cartoon, didn't you? This is a bit exaggerated, but still a good example)

*sigh*

Sherlock Holmes Ep1 Sherlock Holmes Ep1

Has me smilin'! =)

The only REAL problems with this were the graphics (I can see you can do better, you just don't take enough time for them) and the quality of the sound.

Nice and dry humor. XD

~Hugo

Down At Juice Bar Down At Juice Bar

=D

Lol that blue guy is defying logic =P
Graphics - well not much really, only stick figures moving from time to time.
Style on the other hand, I like it. It's not your every-day stick figurine, and well drawn, actually.
Sound - Bright and clear, what to say?
Violence - they SAY they have conquered the world, but not in what way or whatever. So 0.
Interactivity - it's a movie. Duh.
Humor - I like defying logic, like that blue guy :D

Overall - 9; not perfect but close.

~Hugo

The Afterlife The Afterlife

Shweet.

Nice concept, fair graphics and the music fit right in.

Keep it up! :)

DragonBall Z: Lightbulb DragonBall Z: Lightbulb

^.^

I likey.

Graphics: Good, but a little unpolished.
Style: Dbz style; fun but long. =P
Sound: The sound was a little soft. Try get it louder.
Violence: Ah, no gore, but smashing a chair onto someone's head (which is suggested, by the way, not actually shown in the movie) isn't exactly nice.
Interactivity: It's a movie.
Humor: *giggles*
Overall: 7/10, needs some gfx and sound improvements.
Suggestions for next submissions: Try to find more quotes and stick 'em together! =P

~Hugoku

Daily2oon SE: TwoStar Daily2oon SE: TwoStar

-.-

Noone watches further than the 1st one... except for me, that is.
1 word 4 u:
N00b.

Heaven, Indian Name Heaven, Indian Name

O_o

What can I say...

Graphics: one guy standing still, another guy standing still and a guy moving. Not much besides the talking and arrow-shooting.

Style: I didn't really like the style. I mean, you're offending quite a lot of people. I'm Christian... but er... yeah. Just don't.

Sound: pretty good quality. Not much to say here.

Violence: one guy gets arrow-ed.

Interactivity: it's a myuuuvie. No interactivity it means.

Humor: I can see you gave it a shot at being funny but I got stuck on the offending part. Not only Christians but also 'Indians'. That was a no-go.

Overall: Yah, you got me. I don't really know how to handle this one. I didn't really like OR hate it. Thus a 5.

Suggestions: for any further work try to make it more innocent.

~Hugoku

DragonBZ DragonBZ

xD

Hehe.... great spoof.
Only thing of critics is... the duration of the movie. It's too short.