Splash Attack Splash Attack

Magikarp evolves into... Gyarados!

I used to play Pokémon a LONG time when I still had time for it... good times. This thing is hilarous. Keep up the good work.
Though, shouldn't they be out of PP by now, half an hour after the start of the "battle"?

Lims flash collection Lims flash collection

Pretty good, actually.

Well, take my *^)# Flash and multiply it by appelsauce, but that wouldn't ever reach this quality. Nice music, too.

The Holy Sabbath The Holy Sabbath

Feh.

I didn't laugh about it 'cos I'm Christian... but it's nicely animated anyway.

Oh, and Retox:
"And if the Christians don't kill than what the hell were the crusades you thumb sucking christian. The man in the sky has a plan for you, so all bad and good that happens don't worry, it's all part of his fucked up plan."
If He has a plan for you it's up to you to decide whether you follow it or not... and I'm sure He doesn't agree with both the crusades and Bush invading Iraq... those are wrong interpretations of the 'right' source. (you DID see this cartoon, didn't you? This is a bit exaggerated, but still a good example)

*sigh*

Dupligon Dupligon

Quite good.

5/5.

Had a B+ :-P
Very entertaining, however pointless it may look.

JNMC tutorial 2 JNMC tutorial 2

Heh...

Nice tutorial... so it's a series huh?
I'll be watchin' for more! ^^

incative-account responds:

:-)

JNMC tutorial 1 JNMC tutorial 1

Good tut.

What's that sk8er dude on about? The title says it's a tutorial, so why even bother ranting about that? O_o

Anyway, it was pretty plain and basic (though pointing everything out is necassery) yet helpful. If you bother to make more advanced tuts, I;d be happy with that ^^

~Hugoku

incative-account responds:

exactly ^_^

Pokemon Parade| Vermilion City Pokemon Parade| Vermilion City

Heheh.

Nice, nostalgia FTW.

Rock'n Temple || Zelda 2 Rock'n Temple || Zelda 2

Rock on!

I can't think of a single work of you that isn't great. Maybe some of your really really early pieces... but this sure as heck isn't one of the bad ones. Great!

Imperial Imperial

I... don't really like it.

The continuous beat ... it annoys me.
Though if it was removed/had less volume, it'd probably be better.
Furthermore, try to make it some 'brighter', less vague.
Anyways, the rest was cool, and the SFX ('Vader speaking and lightsabers) were cool too.

Overall;
not as clear, not too 100% original either, quite diverse, had quite some effort, but the beat IMO makes it total a 6.